If you need assistance planning your event, we are available to offer ideas and suggestions. We can coordinate color schemes and theme parties. We can help with equipment and seating arrangements. We work with you to make your event special and memorable!
Elte Klynstra, Banquet Coordinator
Jef Koert, Director of Dining Services
- Menus must be planned and confirmed at least 21 days before your event takes place.
- Entree selections on all banquet menus are limited to two choices. If split menus are requested, you will be billed for the more expensive entrï¿½e for all meals.
- You must guarantee the number of guests at least 7 days in advance; you will be billed for your guaranteed number or the actual count, whichever is greater.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed 5 business days prior to the event. Final payment will be due at that time. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Assigned seating charts should be given to Elte 3 days prior to your event.
- Centerpieces, decorations, and favors may be dropped off 1 or 2 days prior to your event, with specific instructions about where everything should be placed.
- We reserve the right to review and adjust any pricing quotes issued more than 60 days prior to the event.
- All services will be billed through the Royal Park Place business office. Michigan sales tax will be added to your bill, along with a 18% gratuity. If your organization is tax-exempt, please notify us and provide the tax-exempt number prior to the event. Full payment will be due within 7 days of the event. Make checks payable to Royal Park Place, 500 Parkside Drive, Zeeland, MI 49464.
- Audio-visual and equipment needs can be incorporated in the room rental.
- Dance floors are available from local renting establishments. If you plan to rent a dance floor, remember to make arrangements with the rental company to remove the floor after your event.
- Signs may be used on the grounds and inside, but please remove them after your event.
- Photographs are allowed throughout the facility – except in the Atrium.
- Park Royale is an alcohol- and smoke-free facility.